Today we are going to tell you about the pilot in this post. If we are going to give you complete information about becoming a pilot, we hope.
Like last time, this time also you will like our post. How can you become a pilot? We are going to tell you in Hindi the complete information about what you have to do for this.
Many students dream of becoming a pilot. Because once a pilot becomes a student, a different identity is created for the student.
Money is also very much available in this field. Due to this, the interest of people in it keeps increasing every day. In today’s post, we are going to give you information about this so that you can become a pilot.
How to become a pilot
The job of a pilot is most liked by all the youth nowadays. The reason for this is also that there is not only a lot of money in this field but also the adventure is full.
But to become a pilot, a lot of money has to be spent and a lot of hard work also has to be done. The pilot is that person.
Which helps to fly an aircraft or airplane flying in the air. Or flies it himself. If simply put, the person who flies the airplane is a helicopter.
As far as salary is concerned. So the salary of a commercial pilot can start from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 4 lakh per month.
If you want to become a pilot after the 12th class. So for this first, you have to pass the 12th class.
That too in the Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths Subjects. Friends, if you are studying 10th class now.
So after passing 10th class, choose Science stream in the 11th class only then you can become a pilot. Apart from this, it is very important to have at least 50% marks in your 12th class.
Educational Qualification to become a Pilot
If you want to become a pilot then you must have some essential qualifications, whose information you can see below.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Must have good English
- Must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths subjects.
- Must have passed the 12th class with at least 50% marks.
- You should have very good knowledge of both English and Hindi language.
- You must be physically and mentally fit to become a pilot
- You must be at least 17 years old to become a pilot
- You must have good eyesight to become a pilot
- To become a pilot your height should not be less than 5 feet
SPL ( Student Pilot License )
PPL (Private Pilot License)
CPL (Commercial Pilot License)
To get all these licenses you have to take admitted to Flying Club, and it must be recognized by the government.
It is called the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). In this, you have to clear the exams in some subjects, and after that, you get the certificate of SPL.
After this, you have to get the PPL Certificate. To achieve this, it is necessary to fly for about 60 hours. There are many types of flights too. Like sometimes the plane is flown alone and sometimes with the trainer.
After this PPL exam can be given. For the PPL exam, it is necessary to have a medical certificate from the Armed Forces Central Medical Establishment along with an age limit of at least 17 years and 12 class passes.
After PPL, the license of CPL is obtained. For a CPL license, 250 hours of flying have to be completed, in which 60 hours of PPL are also attached.
After this, there is a medical test in Delhi. Along with this, one more exam has to be given. You can work as a Professional Pilot only after getting CPL.
You can also do a course to become a pilot, for which you can take admitted to any academy. Below you can see the names of some academies.
- International School Of Aviation, New Delhi
- All India Institute Of Aeronautic, Dehradun
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Academy, Bareli
- Government Flying Training School, Bengaluru
- Ashiyatic International Avaition Academy, Indor
Pilot’s salary is according to their rank. Those who run commercial airlines on the salary of an Indian Air Force Pilot.
Among them, pilots starting out as first-class officers usually earn between Rs 80,000 to 150,000 per month.
Apart from this, Flying Commanders are given a salary of more than Rs 350,000. At the same time, private salary also earns up to 1 lakh every month.
Top Training Institute For Pilot
- Blue Diamond Aviation, Pune
- Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai
- Accumen School of Pilot Training, Delhi
- Indragandhi Rastriy Udan Academy, Bareli
- All India Institute Of Aeronautic, Dehradhu
- Government Flying Training School, Bangalore
- Asiatic International Aviation Academy, Indore
- International School of Aviation, ISA, New Delhi