Top 10 WordPress Free Plugin For 2023
75 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO Top 10 WordPress…
Top 10 WordPress Free Plugins: Hello friends, in this post you are going to get information about the top 10 free WordPress plugins.
We have given information about the most used plugins in this post. Through this, you can make your website the best by using all these plugins in your new website, so let’s know. What are the best plugins that help to administer our website?
1. Elementor Website Builder
Elementor is the leading website building platform for WordPress, enabling web creators to build professional, pixel-perfect websites with an intuitive visual builder. Quickly create amazing websites for your clients or your business with complete control over every piece, without writing a single line of code. Join a vast community of web creators from all around the world who deliver exceptional websites using Elementor.
2. Yoast SEO
Since 2008 Yoast SEO has helped millions of websites worldwide to rank higher in search engines.
Yoast’s mission is SEO for Everyone. Our plugin’s users range from the bakery around the corner to some of the most popular sites on the planet.
3. Really Simple SSL
Really Simple SSL automatically detects your settings and configures your website to run over HTTPS. To keep it lightweight, we kept the options to a minimum. Your website will move to SSL with one click.
Three simple steps for setup:
- Activate Really Simple SSL
- Activate SSL in your hosting environment, or generate a free Let’s Encrypt certificate in Really Simple SSL. (new)
- Enable SSL with One Click
4. Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering, and so on.
5. Wordfence Security
Wordfence includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that was built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Our Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures, and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. Rounded out by 2FA and a suite of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available.
6. All-in-One WP Migration
Introduced in 2013 and used by over 60 million websites, All-in-One WP Migration is verifiably one of WordPress’ most trusted and utilized plugins for moving websites with absolute ease.
Intently built with the non-technical user in mind, All-in-One WP Migration comes loaded with newbie-friendly functions that allow you to migrate your WordPress website with little to no technical knowledge or experience.
Ready to migrate your website? It’s fast and easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Install the All-in-One WP Migration plugin.
- Hit the export button to bundle your database, media files, plugins, and themes into one tidy file.
- Unpack the file at the new location with an easy-to-use “drag and drop” feature in the WordPress dashboard of your new website.
7. LiteSpeed Cache
LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress (LSCWP) is an all-in-one site acceleration plugin, featuring an exclusive server-level cache and a collection of optimization features.
LSCWP supports WordPress Multisite and is compatible with the most popular plugins, including WooCommerce, bbPress, and Yoast SEO.
LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress is compatible with ClassicPress.
General Features may be used by anyone with any web server (LiteSpeed, Apache, NGINX, etc.).
8. Site Kit by Google
Site Kit is the official WordPress plugin from Google for insights into how people find and use your site. It is the one-stop solution to deploy, manage, and get insights from critical Google tools to make the site successful on the web. It provides authoritative, up-to-date insights from multiple Google products directly on the WordPress dashboard for easy access, all for free.
Bringing the best of Google tools to WordPress
Site Kit includes powerful features that make using these Google products seamless and flexible:
- Easy-to-understand stats directly on your WordPress dashboard
- Official stats from multiple Google tools, all in one dashboard
- Quick setup for multiple Google tools without having to edit the source code of your site
- Metrics for your entire site and for individual posts
- Easy-to-manage, granular permissions across WordPress and different Google products
Supported Google tools
Site Kit shows key metrics and insights from different Google products:
- Search Console: Understand how Google Search discovers and displays your pages in Google Search. Track how many people saw your site in search results, and what query they used to search for your site.
- Analytics: Explore how users navigate your site and track goals you’ve set up for your users to complete.
- AdSense: Keep track of how much your site is earning you.
- PageSpeed Insights: See how your pages perform compared to other real-world sites. Improve performance with actionable tips from PageSpeed Insights.
- Tag Manager: Use Site Kit to easily set up Tag Manager- no code editing required. Then, manage your tags in Tag Manager.
- Optimize: Use Site Kit to easily set up Optimize- no code editing required. Then, set up A/B tests in Optimize.
Redirection is the most popular redirect manager for WordPress. With it, you can easily manage 301 redirections, keep track of 404 errors, and generally tidy up any loose ends your site may have. This can help reduce errors and improve your site ranking.
Redirection is designed to be used on sites with a few redirects to sites with thousands of redirects.
It has been a WordPress plugin for over 10 years and has been recommended countless times. And it’s free!
10. Akismet Spam Protection
Akismet checks your comments and contact form submissions against our global database of spam to prevent your site from publishing malicious content. You can review the comment spam it catches on your blog’s “Comments” admin screen.
Major features in Akismet include:
- Automatically checks all comments and filters out the ones that look like spam.
- Each comment has a status history, so you can easily see which comments were caught or cleared by Akismet and which were spammed or unspammed by a moderator.
- URLs are shown in the comment body to reveal hidden or misleading links.
- Moderators can see the number of approved comments for each user.
- A discard feature that outright blocks the worst spam, saving you disk space and speeding up your site.
PS: You’ll be prompted to get an Akismet.com API key to use it, once activated. Keys are free for personal blogs; paid subscriptions are available for businesses and commercial sites.