What is Programming? Which helps to run the computer hardware.
Using this, we can do conversations with digital devices. Today I’m going to talk.
About Programming, What is Key Programming? If we want to understand computers and computer hardware. So before that, we have to know about programming.
Because at present nothing digital is possible without programming. That’s why I am going to give you the complete concept of programming today.
Programming is one such language. which is specifically used. Humans have created this language. Because one person can talk easily with another person.
But without programming one machine cannot talk to another machine. That’s why programming was invented. And today we can run any number of mobile computers or other electronic devices.
So only through programming. So let’s start the post in detail and know its complete concept step by step.
What is programming?
Programming is one such language. Which works to give instructions to computer hardware. All the programs are on the computer.
Let’s go through all the programming. An instruction is put in it. Based on that it works. Like people talking to each other. Use multiple languages.
In the same way, with this language machine, one machine and the other machine talk to each other. Like computer does not understand our language.
He understands programming language only. For example, 0 and 1 are computer languages to understand. Which we call binary language.
When we type English words on the computer. He shows us everything in English only. Because this programming is already done on the computer.
Programming languages are broadly classified into three categories:
1. MACHINE LANGUAGES
These languages are closest to Computer Hardware. Every unique computer has a unique machine language. A machine language program is made.
Which represents the series of binary patterns (e.g., 010011100). Simple operations that the computer can easily accomplish. (For example, adding two operands, moving data to a memory location, etc.).
Machine language programs are executable. This means that they can be easily run directly. If one wants to write a program in Machine Language, then he can do so. But for this, the programmer has to memorize many binary codes. Which is very difficult in favor of a person.
2. ASSEMBLY LANGUAGES
The only purpose of bringing it was how to make programming easier for humans. In this machine language instructions have been replaced by the use of simple pneumonic abbreviations (eg, ADD, MOV). That’s why assembly languages are also unique. for a specific computer.
In this, before execution, translation into an assembly language program is required. in machine language. This translation is completed. Through a computer program called Assembler. Assemblers are written for all unique machine languages.
3. HIGH-LEVEL LANGUAGES
High-level languages, such as C, C++, JAVA, etc., all appear to be English-like, so they become easier for programmers. To “think” according to the programming language.
The translation is needed only in high-level languages. Before execution in machine language. This translation is accomplished. This is either through a compiler or an interpreter. Compilers translate. Complete source code before program execution. (Eg: C++, Java)
Interpreters translate. Source code programs one line at a time. (Eg: Python) Interpreters are more interactive than compilers.
A-List of All Programming Languages
Different languages have different purposes. That’s why it is very important to know about all the different languages, let’s know about some types:
- Machine languages are directly interpreted by hardware.
- Assembly languages are thin wrappers over a corresponding machine language.
- High-level languages, all of them are machine-independent.
- System languages are designed to write low-level tasks, such as memory and process management.
- Scripting languages are generally extremely high-level and powerful.
- Domain-specific languages, used only in highly special-purpose areas
- Visual languages are non-text-based languages.
- Esoteric languages are not for use but they are very interesting, funny, and educational in some directions.
These types are not mutually exclusive: Perl is both high-level and scripting; C is considered both high-level and system.
Types of Programming Languages
If you want to look at the general in a basic way then there are two types of programming language:-
- Low level
- High level
A low level is called that which only the machine understands. These are minor, easy, and fast conversions. Because the computer understands these languages (0 and 1). Assembly language which is low level can be easily converted into machine language with the help of an assembler.
Whereas high level is called that which is understood by humans and it is written in the English language, and the machine has to convert it into its own language. (C language is a high-level language and it needs compilers for conversions)
By the way, the computer needs some functions. To convert the high-level language to low-level languages, such as compiler, interpreter, etc.
Programming Language Features
- Want to understand more about programming? So pay attention to its features. Because characteristics tell us about what we are writing.
- The best programming we can understand easily. That is the biggest feature of programming.
- Programming should be what people like.
- Programming should be engaging and it should be the definition while creating the structure.
- The second feature of programming is the program that we are making with the help of programming. It should be user-friendly.
- The programming that can be tested while doing the programming is good.
- The most popular programming is Python, which is used by all developers.
- A programming language should be very simple, easy to learn and use, with good readability, and easily recognizable by humans.
- Abstraction should be an essential characteristic of any programming language, which should have the ability to define complex structures easily, and its degree of usability should also be easy.
- A portable programming language is always preferred by everyone.
- The efficiency of the programming language should be very high. By which it can be easily converted into a machine code and also executed. Also, it consumes less space in memory.
- A programming language should always be well-structured and documented. So that it is more suitable for application development.
- All the necessary tools, whether for development, debugging, testing, or maintenance of the program, should be provided to all through a programming language.
- A programming language single environment called Integrated Development Environment (IDE) should be provided.
- A programming language should be very consistent in terms of syntax and semantics.
Types of Programming Language
- Machine Language
- High-level Language
- Assembly Level Language
- System Language
- Scripting Language
Above are some of the language types. We will discuss them. Here I will explain to you in detail. And give you information about them.
Is made for machine learning. Big companies use such language. For example, you can take Google for the exam. The hardware function is done through this language. This language is used to understand and run it.
Is the exact opposite of machine learning language. This language can be written easily. and can be understood. For example Java, C++, C, etc.
Assembly level language
This language is very easy. Which is slightly beyond the scope of machine-level language. The definition does not apply to computer hardware. We can understand from his name. This is the language used for assembly.
Is used to create the system. For example, let’s talk about computers. So what is the operating system in it? That system is made up of language. There are different operating systems like this. Which are created using the system language.
Popular Programming Languages
1. Python Programming Language
Python programming high-level language which comes to the most popular program language. This programming language was created by Guido Van Russoum, Python was released in the year 1991.
Python is an advanced programming language. Which is interpreted, object-oriented, and built-in flexible and robust semantics.
Who uses Python?
Python developers, software engineers, back-end developers, Python programmers
It is also used by other employers such as information technology, engineering, professional services, and design.
Major Organizations Where Python is Used: Google, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, DropBox, NASA, ESRI
Specializations and industries that make full use of Python: in Web and Internet development (frameworks, micro-frameworks, and advanced content management systems), scientific and numeric computing; In desktop graphical user interfaces (GUIs), etc.
Why is learning Python so important?
Python helps you to integrate systems to work very quickly according to scripting or glue language. Also, it is very useful in Rapid Application Develop (RAD).
• The entire internal logic of many games is based on this, and AI is also implemented.
• NASA also uses Python in its Integrated Planning System according to a standard scripting language.
Features of Python
- It is very simple to learn and also to read.
- It contains associated web frameworks from which many web-based applications can be developed.
- Free interpreters and standard libraries are available in source or binary for major platforms.
When and where did Python start?
Python was developed in the late 1980s in CWI, Netherlands and together it was first released to the public in 1991.
Where can I use Python?
- Web Development
- Software Development
- System Scripting
Note: Big companies use this language. like, google Facebook, youtube, etc.
Features of Python
- Easy To Use
- Open Source
- Free Language
- Object-Oriented Language
- Integrated Language
- Interpreted Language
Why Need Python
- Artificial Intelligence Supports
- Solves Complex Problems
- Machine learning is Specialized in systems.
2. Java Programming Language
Talking about Java programming language is also an object-oriented language, this language was developed by Sun Microsystem Company in 1995. At present, Java is the world’s most popular programming language. Any number of digital devices. He has been using Java all. And further additional devices are being made. It is going to be 100% used in them too. That’s why it is the most popular language.
Java is a general-purpose, object-oriented, high-level programming language that also has many such features. Which makes it ideal for web-based development.
Who uses JAVA?
Software engineers, Java developers
It is mostly used by employers who are from different fields such as communications, education, finance, health sciences, hospitality, retail, and utilities.
Major organizations that use Java: V2.COM, Eclipse Information Technologies, eBay, Eurotech
Where they are used more: They are used more in specializations and industries, along with they have many applications in the Internet of Things (IoT), Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Computing, etc.
Why Programmers Need to Learn JAVA
Java is mainly used to develop enterprise-level applications. Together it is used to create web-based applications from video games and mobile apps, and JSP (Java Server Pages). When it is used online. Then Java allows you to download applets and use them through a browser. By which a function can be performed which is not normally available.
Programs that are written or used in Java are the main ones: – Adobe Creative Suite, Eclipse, Lotus Notes, Minecraft, and OpenOffice.
Java is a core foundation to develop Android Apps.
What are the features of Java
- There is application portability
- A robust and interpreted language
- It has a very extensive network library.
- Where did JAVA originate?
Basically, it is called Oak. Java was first developed in 1990 by Sun Microsystems, whose original purpose was to add some capabilities to the C++ language.
Java was developed keeping in mind a basic principle which is WORA (Write Once Run Anywhere) which means write once and use it anywhere. This language was introduced to the public in the year 1995 and now Oracle owns it.
Where can I use JAVA?
- Mobile Application
- Web Application
- Web Server
- Game Development
Features of JAVA
- Object-Oriented Language
- Authentication System
- Simple Language
- Independent Language
Why Need JAVA
- Developers Application
- Java Applications
- Open Source language
- Secure & Fast
3. HTML Programming Language
HTML language is the easiest programming language. Its complete form is HyperText Markup Language. It is used on that page. Through this, you can do web development. This language was developed in 1993 by Team Berner Lee.
HTML is a standard markup language. Which one is used to create web pages? This ensures proper formatting of text and images (using tags) so that Internet browsers display them as they want them to appear.
Who Uses HTML?
Web developers, technical editors, email designers, software engineers
They are used by employers in Information Technology, Engineering, Design, Professional Services, Management, Marketing, Customer Services, and Sales.
Major Organizations Where They Are Used: Apple, CyberCoders, Apex Systems, CareerBuilder
Specializations and Industries where HTML is used the most: Web Development, Email Programming
Why is learning HTML so important?
Using HTML to create electronic documents (pages) and display them online. You can view any page you want and you can see the HTML in action.
Talking about the current sites, then the structure and appearance of their diversity and complexity can be made possible through HTML.
What are the Features
- Very easy to learn.
- Free and accessible.
- Available in multiple versions.
- When and where did HTML start?
HTML was created by physicist Tim Berners-Lee in 1990, which allows scientists. To share documents online. Earlier all communication was sent in plain text only. HTML made it possible to have “rich” text (i.e. text formatting and visual images).
Where can I use HTML
- Create web pages
- Make website
- Create a website structure
Features of HTML
- it’s a very simple language
- Using this we can create a website
- we can show this language in a web browser
- It mixes with different languages
Script programming language is widely used. Because whatever programming we want to do. It requires a script. Because with its help we can create web pages. Other tools can also be developed. This is a dynamic language. It was made by Brendan Eich in 1995.
It is used by employers in the Information Technology, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Finance, and Healthcare industries.
Major Organizations from where it is used: WordPress, Soundcloud, Khan Academy, Linkedin, Groupon, Yahoo, and many more.
To print the time and date, to create a calendar, and other such tasks which are not possible through plain HTML. It is also used to create games and APIs.
- It is very easy to learn its basic features.
- There are multiple frameworks.
- Web Pages
- Web Servers
- Hamburger Dropdown Menu
- Time Counter for web
- Client Edge Technology
- Object-Centered Scripting Language
- Input Validation
- For Web make Attractive, Dynamic, & Functional
- Work on Client-Side & Server-Side
- It has Front End Back End
- It Has a popular Front End Library
5. C Programming Language
C programming is used for general purposes. We can use this to make applications. This programming language was developed by Dennis Ritchie in the year 1972.
C language is a structure-oriented, middle-level programming language. Which is mostly used to develop low-level applications.
Who uses it?
- It is often used by software developers, computer engineers, business and systems analysts, IT and web content administrators, and embedded software engineers.
- It is used by employers of other domains such as Information Technology, Engineering, Management, Healthcare, and Professional Services
Major organizations that use it: Microsoft, Apple, Oracle, Cisco, Raytheon
Specializations and Industries where C Language is used more: Embedded Systems, Systems Programming, Artificial Intelligence, Industrial Automation, Computer Graphics, Space Research, Image Processing, and Game Programming.
Why is it important to learn the C language?
C language is used to develop systems applications. Which is done to integrate with other operating systems. Such as Windows, UNIX, and Linux, as well as embedded software.
Applications use graphics packages, word processors, spreadsheets, operating system development, database systems, compilers, assemblers, network drivers, and interpreters.
- Facebook’s TAO systems are fully programmed in the C language.
- C language is used to develop most device drivers.
Features of C language:
- It is very easy to learn it; Because it has only 32 keywords to master.
- Using this it is very easy to write systems programs such as compilers and interpreters.
- This is a Foundational language for beginners.
When and where was the C language started?
Where can I use C
- Database System
- Graphics Packages
- Operating System Development
- As a Security
- Linux Operating System
Features of C
- Fast & Efficient
- Procedural Language
- Statically Typed Language
- Statically Typed
Why Need C
- Operating System design
- To create a database
- To build software
6. C++ Programming Language
After the C programming language, the C++ programming language came, it is called the high-performance application language. This is an advanced version of C. It was developed in 1979. This language was created by Bjarne Stroustrup and in 1998 this language was fully formed and came into the market.
C++ is a general-purpose, object-oriented, middle-level programming language and it is an extension. of C language, so it is possible to code this language in C style. In some situations, coding can be done in some format, which makes C++ a hybrid language.
Who uses C++?
Used by C++ software engineers, C++ software developers, embedded engineers, and programmer analysts.
It is used by employers in many different fields such as Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services, Design, Quality Control, and Management
Major Company and Organization Users: They are used more in many organizations such as Google, Mozilla, Firefox, Winamp, Adobe Software, Amazon, and Lockheed Martin.
Specializations: They are also used in System/Application Software, Drivers, Client-Server Applications, and Embedded Firmware.
Why is it important to learn C++?
C++ language is used. To create computer programs and packaged software, such as games, office applications, graphics, video editors, and operating systems.
- Blackberry OS has been developed completely using C++.
- In addition, the new Microsoft Office suite has also been developed from C++.
• What are the features of C++:
- This is the first programming language that is taught at the college level.
- There is a quick processing and compilation mechanism.
- It has a Robust standard library (STL).
When and where did C++ start?
It was released in 1983 and is often considered to be an object-oriented version. Of C language, C++ is created. Used to compile lean, efficient code. At the same time, it provides high-level abstractions. To better manage large development projects.
Where can I use C++?
- System Programming
- Operating System
- Embedded Systems
- Web Browser
Features of C ++
- Machine Independent Langauge
- Object-Oriented Programming Language
- Language Compiler system
- Easy Language
Why Need C++
- Graphic User Interface
- 3D Games
- Animation Software
- Rendering Software
- Web Browser
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
7. PHP Programming Language
PHP is an open-source scripting language designed to create dynamic web pages that can work effectively with databases. It is also used as a general-purpose programming language.
Who uses PHP?
- PHP developers, PHP software engineers
- It is also used in other industries such as Information Technology, Engineering, Design, Professional Services, Healthcare, Management, and Finance.
Major Organizations That Use It: Facebook, Yahoo, CyberCoders, NextGen
Specializations where PHP is most commonly used: Web Application Development, Server-Side Scripting, Command Line Scripting
Why is it so important to learn PHP?
PHP is primarily used with dynamic data-heavy websites to collect form data. It is also used in app development to generate the dynamic page content.
- PHP is a part of the LAMP platform which is used on Facebook and Yahoo.
- Platforms such as Joomla, WordPress, and Drupal use PHP language.
What are the features of PHP:
- It is very easy to learn (so simple that just some codes are embedded in HTML)
- Is free and open source.
- It can be used in all major operating systems and web servers.
When and who started PHP?
PHP was released in 1995 as a server-side scripting language. Which was processed in the server so that it can become a website in plain HTML.
Let’s talk about PHP language, it is also an open-source script language. Its full form is Hypertext Preprocessor. This language was developed by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1995. This language has the ability to make both script and server work together.
Where can I use PHP
- It is used in the backend
- Usually written inside STML
- Database management system
- it is used in my SQL server
Features of PHP
- Interpreted Language
- More Than Fast Scripting Language
- receive & send cookies DATA
- Independent Language
- Collects Data
8. SQL Programming Language
SQL is a database query language (it is not a development language) that allows. Adding content to the database, accessing and managing them properly. It is such a language. This allows programmers to perform a common acronym CRUD (Create; Read; Update; Delete) in a database.
Who uses SQL?
- SQL Server developers, database testers, software developers, database administrators
- It is also used in many different industries such as Information Technology, Engineering, Design, Management, Professional Servers, Business, and Finance.
Major Organizations Where They Are Used: SQL is used by many companies and organizations to gather data. This includes many such as Robert Half Technology, Nigel Frank, CyberCoders and UnitedHealthcare, etc.
Specializations where SQL is used the most: Data Analysis and Big Data Mining.
Why is it more important to learn SQL?
SQL interacts with the backend database in the web application. It is also called the “de facto standard” database language.
Which is used according to a conjunction with another programming language. SQL programs are implemented. A way in which the information stored in databases can be accessed and manipulated by businesses and organizations.
Relational database management systems that use SQL include MySQL (by Oracle), Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server, and others.
What are the features of SQL:
- Its Syntax is very simple.
- It is free and easily accessible.
When and who started SQL?
SQL was developed at the IBM Research Center in 1974 and had its original name. SEQUEL. Its first commercial version was introduced by ORACLE in 1979.
We use the SQL language to perform database operations. Its whole disease is Structured Query Language. This language was created in 1971, and at present, it is used to create most databases.
Where can I use SQL
- Database Creation
- Modifying Rows
- Fetching Row
Features of SQL
- Data Manipulation Language
- Data Definition Language
- Security and Authentication
Frequently asked questions
Which programming to learn first?
Firstly one should learn HTML and CSS programming in the beginning. Because it is the most basic programming language. HTML is used for web structure. CSS is used to design web structures.
Which is the high-level language?
So friends, how did you guys like the post, in this I gave you basic information about all programming languages which can be used in computers.
Under Basic Computer, you will get only basic information. I will try to give you the basic information on this website first. You just have to read the post. And to share with your friends. Thank you
You May Also Like: